junior workflow consultant
We are looking for someone interested in developing workflow solutions for a variety of clients under the direction of our Director of Workflow.
If you are a creative thinker who understands relational thinking and loves processes, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Participates in all Web2Workflow projects, becoming familiar with each project.
- Collect and interpret business requirements while participating in the development process.
- Assists in developing and maintains applicable documentation.
- Provides customer support for workflow clients.
- Provides training to clients as needed.
- Help with workflow and campaign execution.
- Help to solve bug fixes and problems, communicating with programmers as needed.
- Works with Director of Workflow in flowcharting processes and procedures - both internally and for customers.
- Ability to flowchart processes and the ability to use tools and techniques for analyzing and documenting logical relationships among data, processes or events.
- Good written communication skills with the ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs, translating them into processes, procedures and comprehensive workflows.
- Understanding of business data and expenditures, costs, benefits, ROI, risks, and opportunities.
- Ability to read and understand financial statements.
- Solid software experience, with a strong understanding of Excel and databases.
- Strong relational and analytic thinker.
candidates will impress us who have...
- High level of detail.
- A passion for learning.
- Examples of projects that demonstrate organizational and workflow skills.
- Access or other database experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, advertising, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Required to sit at desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation for local travel to client sites.
This is for a full-time position in Jeannette, PA.
We are not offering freelance work.
Salary dependent on demonstrable skills and experience.