I graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with an International Business Degree and an Asian Studies Degree. Before Chroma, I managed social media for a few very different industries: education, healthcare, and non-profits. Realizing that there was much more to social media than just posting, I began honing my skills in the field.
Now, through Chroma, I work with a large variety of social media accounts, even some national brands! I love sharing my insights and working with clients to get the most out of social media for their brands.
Facts About Me
- I’m a gamer. Though my favorite series is Legend of Zelda, I’d fight Julia for #1 fan! Some of my other favorite games include: Halo, Overwatch, Tomb Raider, and Minecraft.
- I started playing violin in 2017, and love everything about it.
- I’m an avid bullet journal user. It’s the key to my organizational skills. You can learn more about it on Pinterest!
- Through the metal rod in my left leg, I can sometimes tell when it’s going to rain.
- I got lost on my solo trip to the Great Wall when I studied abroad in China.
- At home, I normally have either Achievement Hunter or Critical Role on in the background.
Social Media Management95%
Social Post Writing85%