I’m the Inbound Marketing Manager here at CME and love helping local companies be found online by the right people. I graduated from Seton Hill University in Greensburg, PA with a degree in Graphic Design and got my first job out of college working for a small software consulting firm in Murrysville, PA. During the 5 years I was there my skills grew until I was offering a full branch of services – website design and development, graphic design and print marketing, PPC advertising, SEO and SEM, and Inbound Marketing strategies.
Looking for the next step in my career, I found Chroma Studios and it was love at first sight. I’m working alongside my talented coworkers to bring the best solutions to companies in my neighborhood and I couldn’t be happier. Let us help you grow today!
Fun Facts About Me
- I love attending Renaissance Festivals, camping in the woods, and playing board games
- I’ve been a fan of video games since I was a kid, The Legend of Zelda games are my favorite and I went as Link for Halloween in 4th grade
- I’m dipping my toes into being a DM for Dungeons & Dragons games – roll a d20!
- I’ve traveled to Australia, Spain, Mexico, Canada, and plan to visit Puerto Rico and Costa Rica soon!
- I’ve gone scuba diving in Cancun, Mexico and in Australia at the Great Barrier Reef
- My husband and I have four cats – Minerva J. Cat (aka Minnie), Aurora Rose (aka Rory or Potato), Prince Quillam III (aka Yam), and Mr. Clementine (aka Tine)
- I know random facts about how cute otters are – do you know they hold hands with their babies so they won’t float away with the current? Adorable!
Will pay more attention to your pet than to you100%