As the Director of Software Architecture here at Chroma Studios, I have a passion for delivering creative products that not only inspire people, but raise the expectation of what is possible.
My background in software development began from a young age, and since then, I’ve been constantly motivated to improve my skillset, including skills that you might not typically expect from an engineer.
I love creating new things, and I know that every project is a canvas with endless potential.
Facts About Me
- I’m an expert wood whittler.
- I’m obsessed with the Final Fantasy series.
- I’ve been playing guitar and piano for over 10 years.
- I know way too many references to classic rock bands.
- At work, chances are I’m listening to a video game soundtrack.
- I spend way too much free time day dreaming about ideas.
Application Design and Architecture100%